Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Some people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. To many happiness is the place where you can experience joy inherently and for many people that comes in the form of rides, great eats, time with family. and unique experiences. We have this stuff happen to us every day although most of our happy moments are spread out among many hours and days and often times seldom recognized.
Well I just experienced happiness to a high level at the airport in the arrival section. As I was waiting for my ride I slowed my thinking and just enjoyed the people arriving and departing. As I was just being in the now, the smiles of the people getting picked up was infectious. When the people where  getting picked up their friends or family had such genuine smiles and joy that it infected me. To see such happiness from the reunion filled me with true happiness.
I was reminded that I don't have to be part of that family reunion to experience the joy they were feeling, although the intensity of what they were feeling was probably more intense, but that the happiness they were feeling was all around me. I can experience joy anytime I wanted. Love and happiness are all around me and there is no better place to experience it than when people get together and they haven't seen each other in awhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfection

Finding Joy

Perfection 2