Failure

Failure

Failure is an inevitable aspect of life. Everyone fails. I fail daily and often. The difference between someone that is happy and successful is what they do with that failure. I often forget to do important things and fail to complete tasks. Although I do this I look at failure as an opportunity to learn and be better at failing less. Every day is another day to fail less. One great philosopher said that no real learning occurs without failure. Your important lessons are retained longer and are more deeply ingrained in your psyche when you fail. You don't learn much from success or winning. Obviously it is more fun to win and be successful, but failure teaches you more.
I don't prefer to fail but I know I will because I am human and when I do I pick myself up and try again. I learn and do it differently next time. Sometimes it takes me many times but I never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfection

Finding Joy

Perfection 2