Decisions

Decisions, Decisions

Everyone and I mean everyone faces critical and life changing decisions every day. You may not think that some decisions are life changing but I assure you every decision you make changes your life and directs you on a path toward a specific goal or experience. Often times we see a simple decision as to whether we stop at a fast food restaurant or wait till we get home to fix ourselves a salad as a life changing decision but the converse is true. Every decision you make whether it be what to have for breakfast, whether or not to get angry at your coworker, or deciding whether you will watch a movie or read a book all create a line of behaviors that will guide your day, week, and month.

Now I am not saying that you will ruin your life if you have a burger or a salad, that you will lead your life to destruction if you get angry at someone versus remaining peaceful, or that your life will end up in nirvana when you read a book versus watching a movie but everything you do affects everything else you do. One thing I know from experience is that we are all connected. I have learned from many wise sages like David Byrne, Wayne Dyer, and Amit Gosswami that we all have a unique connection to our universal mind, field, or God that interconnects us all. Everything we choose not only affects our path but also the path of the human race globally.

Every being is a unique representation of our existence on this Earth. As we go through our experiences and our life’s journey we all make decisions that impact the next decision we make. What is important about this concept is that we make decisions that we consider good for ourselves. If we are making decisions that lead us to do something contrary to what we believe then that might lead you down the wrong time line. I have been down hundreds of time lines that I didn’t like and changed at some point. One of those was I watched too much TV and eventually became addicted to it. That all started with one decision which lead to another and then another until my life was taken over with sitting in front of the TV for hours upon hours.


I am not casting judgment on people who sit in front of the TV for endless hours of entertainment but it was not what I wanted and had to change it. So all it took was one decision and then another and then finally another until I found myself watching less and less TV. I still struggle with the addiction but am making progress because of my first decision. All it takes Is one act and all will be changed if you want it to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfection

Finding Joy

Perfection 2